Yes, Robots bake your Pizza. And while it’s being delivered to you, meaning it gets to you still fresh and steaming. Plus the company (Zume Pizza) promises the pizza to be delicious, wholesome and artisan.
What’s crazier is that i found out that they plan to extend this new system to other foods than pizza. Basically you order your food and have it delivered fast and fresh out of the oven, not just pizza.
It’s like having a standby chef that doesn’t need to use your kitchen plus, because that chef is a Robot it will always deliver when you want, as you want.
Here’s a letter from the CEO i copied from their about page:
This is the equation that drives all of our sourcing decisions at Zume Pizza. We care deeply about the health and wellness of our customers, employees and producers and about the impact that our pizzas have on our environment. For these reasons we adhere to a very careful sourcing philosophy that guarantees that our pizzas are always wholesome and delicious.
Here is our promise to you:
- Our pizza dough is fermented for 18-24 hours, using flour, fresh yeast, filtered water, salt and extra virgin olive oil. The long fermentation makes our dough easier to digest and more nutritious than commercial pizza dough.
- Our produce is sourced from local farms, which means that it arrives days after the harvest at the peak of ripeness.
- Our artisan cured meats are crafted by hand and made using only naturally occurring nitrites and nitrates whenever possible.
- Our flours are non-GMO and never bleached or bromated.
- Our packaging is made from 100% sugarcane fiber and every component of the box, including the sticker is totally biodegradable and compostable.
Zume Pizza was founded by two friends – Julia Collins and Alex Garden – who share a burning desire to fix the way the world eats.
You can order or check them out here Zume Pizza